Thursday, July 22, 2010

Salesmen

Come one come all to the Kickstarter page, now launched and ready for your inspection. I have a nagging feeling I've forgotten something needed to make the whole thing sing, a feeling something like one gets when leaving for a trip worried something was left behind. Still I soldier on with Lee and Ian at my side, wondering how much more I can do to integrate my social networking approach. The next six weeks are going to be an intense process of pleading on one hand and promoting on the other, neither of which sounds particularly appealing. I am not as happy as I used to be with tooting my own horn or the horns of those nearby. But what is stepping into the fifteen minute spotlight but becoming just a kind of salesman? Buy me. - Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment