Thursday, July 22, 2010

Firsts

I feel strangely elated to get pledges  for this project. For some reason I had the idea that this whole project would sit up there on Kickstarter and never get one dime. I am still waiting for this whole dream to make me feel like a fool for knowing I can do it, but I don't care if I am a fool for shooting so high. I will never live up to my own expectations unless I go for them. Ian seems attached to this work as well, contacting me frequently for updates. I get the feeling that Lee, Ian and I will be talking many times daily for the next however many years it takes to see this through. Lee and I were talking last night and agreed that a successful Kickstarter project would only mean work and more work, though lovable labor it will be. We will have a film to prep, shoot, edit, promote, and festival with - if enough goes well. I have never looked forward to being boringly productive more than I hope for now. In the meantime I sit clicking and clicking and reloading and reloading all hoping that the reward will be worth the vigilance. - Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment